This is a brief, summed up version of my worklife experience this far.
- Private drumteacher '09-'10
- Service employee in Fakta '11-12
- Careworker in an after school programme '13-'14
- Internship at Nosco in '14
- Internship at Publicis Media Denmark in 16' - Read the recommendation i got from my internship at Publicis Media here
- Internship at Nomad Workspace
- Graphic developer at Bojesen from '16 till now!
- Elementary school in Sorø '00-'10
- High school at Sorø Akademi '10-'13
- Multimediadesign at KEA in '15-'17
- Currently studying Interactive Design at DMJX since September 17'
I graduated from KEA a year ago. The education has given me a lot, but my internships has given me the nessesary skills, making me capable of taking on a lot of challenges.
I am currently studying Interactive Design at DMJX, and i feel like it's the perfect study for me. I love the possibilities of rethinking stationary design elements, with interactive elements.
BRIEFLY ABOUT ME
I have always seen myself as a creative person. Epecially when it comes to drawing and playing music. I play the drums, guitar and piano. I even played the violin for several years.
My interest for the internet and programming began at a very early age. During the eighth grade i had a very brief internship, which was set up by the school. We all had to choose an education to visit and learn more about. I chose a school with a multimedia class. I learned the basics of HTML and started coding for fun at home.
SUM UP OF MY SKILLS
- PHOTOSHOP CC
- ILLUSTRATOR CC
- INDESIGN CC
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN CC
AUDIO / VIDEO
- AUDITION CC
- PREMIERE CC
- AFTER EFFECTS CC
- PHP - THE BASICS
- JQUERY - THE BASICS